The deceased Ethiopian justice = a lawyer who was sentenced for defying the trial without entering the trial

The shameful and sad judicial process in Ethiopia

 The most dangerous is the illegal way of trial in which the Ethiopian justice police and judges judge as they wish. The trial below is a case where a lawyer was beaten by a political gun and sentenced to four months for violating the law.Read the story very well that Ethiopian judges have made against the Lawyer before a day.  


The most dangerous is the illegal way of trial in which the Ethiopian justice police and judges judge as they wish. The trial below is a case where a lawyer was beaten by a political gun and sentenced to four months for violating the law.

This is what we heard from his lawyer brother. When I entered the court premises, we met a judge who was my greeter. How can you shout at Amhara when you keep saying that you will fight for Oromo until today? I had two appointments. The first appointment was my turn and I was called and left. I was reading a book while I left the courtroom until the second appointment was called.

 The president of the court came and said why don't you sit down. I thought he was sorry for standing. The seat is taken. I told him that it would be better if I stood here and read until I was called. He just left me. We didn't talk about this expense. After five minutes, the policeman came and told me that you are a prisoner from now on. What did I do wrong?

 I just left. I sat patiently without saying anything. After two hours, the police said you will call a trial. I went to the trial and stood. You were sentenced to four months in the trial. They ordered to take me out. The police pushed me and took me out. They told me that we have decided which trial I dared to do without explaining. The process is amazing and funny, he said. 

 "I think the main reason for her arrest is because I protested against the Oromia flag being hung in schools and the forced singing of the Oromia song, as well as my condemnation of the illegal arrests in the Oromia region," he said.

Popular posts from this blog

Ethiopia : Many civilians killed in Govt Drone attack in Amhara Region

Ethiopian Army clashs with the People of Amhara and Its militia Fano

Ethiopia : Civilians killed in ongoing Govt military Operation in Amhara region